Wedding Makeup Tips
|By: La Femme | May 22 2013 | 430 words | 2201 hits|
There are so many bridal makeup ahmedabad saloons and parlors providing such kind of bridal trial make up prior to the wedding so that you preserve from any last-minute makeup mishaps on your most unique day. Lots of rest and a comfortable state of mind will make sure you have natural glow on your wedding day.
Here is a step-by-step guide to implementing makeup for your wedding day:
Preparing Your Face 1. Start with a clean, well moisturized face. If you have oily skin, use a lotion specified for your type of skin. If you have dry skin, use a moisturizing spray prior to you begin.
2. Now select a foundation. This is an awfully important part and you require being very cautious when picking a foundation. You require looking for a product that meets your skin tone and is as well long-staying. If you are having a summer or a beach wedding, look for something water resistant.
The foundation should also be streak proof so that makeup lines don't show. It should truly set off your skin tone and not make it look boring. A valuable tip is to go to an elegance counter and get 2-3 products tried on your face well prior to the wedding.
3. After applying the foundation, set it with a transparent setting powder.
1. Hydrate the area with cream and then make a base. Implement a fairly neutral color Eye shadow over the entire eyelid right you're your lash line to the bow.
2. Now for some accentuation. Use a mid tone hue in the outer corner of the eye to highlight it. Take care to use Eye shades that fit your skin tone and go well with your components, jewellery.
3. Now apply eyeliner. It is excellent to practice well beforehand to get a clean and straight line.
4. For thick lashes, use an eyelash curler to curl them and coat with a double coat of mascara. If you think there is even a slight chance that you might cry, go in for waterproof mascara.
Cheeks and Lips
1. Choose a color that suits your skin tone and goes with your outfit and improve your organic shine with blusher.
2. Prepare your lips by implementing lip balm. Exfoliate and moisturize lips consistently before wedding to ensure soft lips.
3. Line your lips with a lip liner. Don't wave from your organic shape. Just make your organic shape more noticeable.
4. Fill in with a suitable color of lipstick. Again, make sure your lipstick in transfer-resistant and long stay. Invest in a good quality lip stick that gives you all this and keeps your lips moisturized.
La Femme as we all know is one of the very first hair and beauty salons to have started in Ahmadabad in 1968 leading beauty salons services like Bridal Make Up, organic hair spa treatment, face and body treatment, hairstyle course in ahmedabad
. For more details also visit at: http://lafemmeindia.com