The various Teeth Whitening systems Sydney are prevalently used and very effective
|By: tero koskinen | May 28 2013 | 514 words | 1448 hits|
Now over a period of time, the teeth gradually gets discoloured and stained which really looks ugly. This generally happens if you are in the habit of the smoking cigarettes, drinking red wine, tea or coffee. However, getting whiter teeth is no longer a problem as there has been much recent advancement made in the dental industry with the passage of time. With the newer methods and the techniques developed by the Sydney teeth whitening experts, it is now very much possible to get back your beautiful and bright smile. Today, there are two most popular methods which have been very well introduced by the experts from the zoom whitening teeth Sydney. These are the in office system of the whitening teeth which uses a gel activated by light to clean the teeth. The other option is the at home system of whitening teeth, which uses trays and prescriptions along with the effective whitening gels.
Process and Procedures
• In Office Whitening: The in-office teeth whitening system is done in the dental surgeon's clinic under the supervision of the expert dentists. There are many in-office whitening teeth systems which are available in the market.
• At Home Whitening: In this system, you have to wear the custom made trays which are filled with the custom made whitening gel. You then have to keep it for several hours for the next few days. In this particular process, the patients are called for a session of the tray fitting. In this session, the mould or the impression of the lower and the upper teeth is taken. With the help of these impressions, the tray is formed for the teeth. You are then called again by the concerned dentist who checks the fitting and also delivers the tray to you, ready to be used. You are given the much needed proper guidance by the dentist on how to apply the gel and the tray to your teeth. The results achieved by this procedure are long lasting, and you get back your bright smile in three to five days.
• Brite Smile: This is the Brite Smile Professional whitening teeth system. It includes a whitening gel made of the gentle hydrogen peroxide. This gel is activated by a patented and very special light which particularly operates in the gentle blue spectrum. This system of the tooth whitening Sydney is very effective and brightens teeth in an hour's time.
• Zoom Whitening: In this process, the lip is first pulled away from the teeth with the help of a retractor. The zoom whitening gel is next applied all over the teeth. After this, a bright light is focused on the teeth for about an hour's time. Thus, the gel is activated by the light which in turn results in the whitening of the teeth.
• Rembrandt: It is the one of the latest breakthrough achieved by the dental industry in the field of power light bleaching system. The Rembrandt One-Hour Whitening system can lighten up the shade of teeth up to ten times. This system is able to achieve this target within an hour's time.
Tero Koskinen is author of this article and writes since long time. For further details about sydney teeth whitening
and teeth whitening sydney
please visit the website.