Treatments prescribed to reduce Hair Loss
|By: Jack Williams | Feb 26 2013 | 408 words | 1022 hits|
Alopecia is defined as a term that represents extreme loss of hair. This can occur due to genetic factors, applications of specific medications to cure certain diseases etc. this problem is faced by both males & females & can create an impact at any age.
This problem cannot be avoided, yet can be cured with proper medications. There are various factors leading to the excess hair fall which are listed as follows :
• Hormonal components leading to the hair loss :
As there is some development in the human body that takes place due to various factors such as pregnancy, menopause, sudden restriction in the consumption of the birth control drugs & many more lead to certain changes in the hormones & specific imbalances. This sometimes leads to unpleasant effects causing thinning of hair & its excess loss.
• There are various diseases such as cancer, hypertension, depression, and cardiovascular diseases etc that require specific medical treatments which accelerate the factors increasing this problem.
• Some people experience this problem after undergoing an emotional or physical shock which include excess loss of weight, suffering from high fever etc.
• Sometime an infection in the immunity system leads to cause of alopecia areata which leads to the deterioration of the follicles of the hair.
• Stress is one of the important that leads to excessive loss which is caused due to some ineffective consequences in our regular lifestyle that creates a harmful impact on the regulation of the organic system.
As according to the above mentioned all about hair loss these is the worst problem in male and womens, But now a days its is easy to cure with using some doctor tips
• Minoxidil refers to an OTC fluid which should be massaged on the scalp regularly at least twice a day which will enhance the growth & reduce the loss. The available doses are in the form of 2 % & 5%. But the application of this solution is associated with some side-effects like irritation in the scalp & occasional growth of hair on the forehead.
• Surgical treatments have outshone effective results which involve ‘hair transplants' (removal of minute components of the skin that contain few hair from the overall scalp which are again planted on the bald regions of the scalp), ‘reduction of the scalp' it leads to the removal of some portion of the scalp that does not contain hair, this kind of folding of the bald area is defined as flapping.
Jack Williams is a Health Content Writer For carepharmacyrx.com, adviser by profession. He is completed his post graduation in Bio-tech. And he is working with this new pharmacy medicine like Order Loette Online
and Purchase Cytotec 200mg
, in the internet market there many topics he has written for this and he got the good experience.