Impact of the small intestinal cancer
|By: Camili Smith | Sep 3 2013 | 365 words | 1304 hits|
Small intestine cancer is a rare disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in the tissues of the small intestine.In certain cases, this type of cancer shows specific resemblances with the formation of malignant tumor that takes place in the gastrointestinal synthesis & this belongs to the categories of abdominal cancer, colorectal cancer etc. These must not be left untreated & if they are ignored, they possess the potential ability to increase terribly in size & thus create their harmful impact on the other organs of the human body.
The cancer which takes place in the small intestine is categorized in three categories which are namely duodenal cancer, jejunum cancer & ileum cancer. These are further categorized into the types which include adenocarcinoma, lymphoma & ileal carcinoid tumor, and gastrointestinal stromal tumor.
This type of cancer creates its spell mainly on the health of the males as compared to the females. When the human body is exposed to some radiation techniques, carcinogenic aspects, and environmental aspects helps to enhance the risks that lead to the development of such cancers. All the patients who have been diagnosed with celiac disease, Crohn's disease are more susceptible to such fatal disorders. Adenocarcinoma is described as one of the most dreaded form of cancers that has created its impact mainly in the industrialized nations; lymphomas are pretty common in the developing countries. The scientists explain that when the human body is exposed to some specific ingredients that include alcohol, sugar, smoked fishes etc. these enhance the negative aspects of the development of small intestinal cancers.
2. Sudden loss of weight.
4. Loss of appetite.
6. Sample of blood in the stools.
1. The removal of such tumor through the help of surgical treatments is an essential part of such treatments.
2. If in case, the tumor has grown larger in size, then chemotherapy might prove to be beneficial for the purpose of recovery.
3. All those patients who have been suffering from celiac disease can reduce the enhancement of such risks with the help of the proper consumption of gluten-free meals.
4. An effective observation must be kept on the certain conditions which affect the conditions of the abdomen which include nausea, constipation etc.
Camili Smith is a Medical Student and a freelancer who is specialized in writing. He is associated with many Pharmacies for whom he writes articles based on health issues and generic drugs like Zithromax, Generic Xenical
, Nexium, Generic Zyvox