Skin has many important functions in our body . The skin is also the largest excretion organ, eliminating bodily waste through its pores. Having a good daily skin care routine is very important to the health of your skin and essential step towards having a good complexion. Its oily glands secrete sebum, which maintains the elasticity of the skin's surface. One of the most necessary things for any person is skin care. Developing a skin care routine improves the look and maintenance of your skin, your body's largest organ. Take a good look at the way you are taking of your skin daily. Skin requires water, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, proteins for its cells as much as your inner body needs them for a proper metabolic function of its organs.
A natural and organic treatment for the skin has the same importance for your inner health as a natural and organic food. Toning is an important step in the daily skincare routine because it removes any lingering impurities or greasy residue and helps balance the pH of the skin. The sunscreen is the most important aspect of your skin care regimen. Choose a daily moisturizer with UV protection and get two benefits in one. Avoid moisturizers with sunscreen built in at night. Facials are usually done in salons. Exercise keeps the nutrients pumping through the system to keep up your energy and, best of all, it releases endorphins - a great stress reliever.
Moisturizers seal in surface moisture and help keep skin soft and supple. Natural ayurvedic moisturizers contain herbal extracts.
Choose is finding a moisturizer or lotion that has a SPF or UV protection built in so that you can get two benefits from one application. Regular cleansing is important and when done properly. Exfoliate is a also use for skin care. Over buffing will over-stimulate and cause irritation to the skin. There are several active ingredients that have been clinically proven to be effective skin rejuvenators. One of the most effective treatments is vitamin A derivatives such a retinol or retinyl palmitate. Facials are usually done in salons. Never wash the face with hot or cold water. Luke warm is best. Don't cleanse the face too much. Many people find they can minimize with a splash of water to the face in the morning.
Skin Care Tips
1. Eating the right kind of food can do you more good than any medicine.
2. Honey applied under a dry dressing every two or thee days promotes rapid healing of ulcers and burns.
3. Avocado oil used regularly is an excellent skin softener.
4. Vitamins are essential to the health of your skin, especially vitamins A, B,and C.
5. Vitamin E is especially helpful to improve your complexion when applied externally.
6. For pimples Apply a mixture of turmeric and neem on the face.
7. For black spots Make a paste with mehndi and oil and apply on the face
8. For growing add a pinch of yeast with 2 teaspoon of cabbage juice and apply.
9. For oily skin, apply a mixture of grapes, lemon and egg white. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
10. Apply the mixture of honey and milk on the face.
. She also writes articles on