Tips To Reduce Belly Fat and Home Remedies
|By: Lee Breat | Jan 9 2012 | 617 words | 2805 hits|
Whatever you want to call it, excess fat around the abdomen that moves and shakes in all the wrong places just is not enough. Not only is belly fat unattractive, it can be very dangerous for your health. Excess fat carried around your abdomen can increase your risk of heart disease. With so many pills, potions and programs flooding the industry of weight loss today, many people simply felt confused about how to effectively reduce belly fat.
The first thing you should know about how to effectively reduce belly fat is that there is no magic bullet when it comes to weight loss. Reducing body fat levels requires a three-pronged approach that does not come to take diet pills or gulping drinks taste bad. Belly fat also will not fall to try to spot reduce only doing sit-ups or squats. It's just not possible to detect lower, so do not waste your time.
Tips To Reduce Belly Fat
1. A good way to learn how to reduce belly fat is to eat a diet that reduces calorie intake your body. When you consume products that are low in saturated fats and meats that are very thin, which will increase the chances of his disappearance from the belly fat of your stomach.
2. Another way to remove fat from the stomach to reduce food portions you consume each day, and as I said earlier, be sure to exercise daily (or 3-4 times per week, at least). With small amounts, can satisfy their physical hunger, but at the same time, you will keep your metabolism at an unprecedented level that will make it easier for your body to burn fat.
3. As you know, has deposits of fat in your stomach will make you less attractive, which can kill your confidence and make you feel ugly, bloated, and maybe even disgusting. Instead of always driving everywhere, can be a good thing for you to take a walk (or run) to the store, as long as not too far from home, as this will teach you to exercise and be more mobile (body, that is).
4. It is also good to do abdominal crunches and push ups but alone will not solve your problem if you do not balance the exercise with proper diet. Squats will make your muscles more toned stomach, and can also be used to help lose fat around the waist too. Experts often say that weight loss is 50% diet and 50% exercise, so I recommend to put an equal amount of time in both areas to obtain sufficient results.
Home Remedies for Reduce Belly Fat
1. Eat well: They say that your body is what you eat. If you eat foods that contain high amounts of calories and fat, which can become obese. Therefore, you must control your diet. You must have a varied diet containing healthy foods such as seeds, nuts, eggs, low fat milk, dairy products, lean meats, fish, fruits and vegetables.
2. Use natural remedies: There are certain foods such as seeds, nuts, apple cider vinegar, soy, tofu, lean beef, broccoli, flax seeds, banana and apple helps get rid of belly fat . Flax seeds and apples are natural appetite suppressants.
3. Counting calories: you must determine the intake of calories and the amount is based on sex, age and physical activity. You must control your calories every day. Foods containing sugar, fried, marinated, buttered and so on have high amounts of calories and therefore should be avoided. It should also reduce dairy products because they contain fat.
4. Drink water: Water is another natural suppressor. It stunts the appetite. Drink a glass of water before meals to reduce appetite. Furthermore, water increases metabolism. You should drink 7-8 glasses of water every day.
Read more on How to get Rid of Cellulite
and Herbal Supplements
and Exercises to Lose Weight