Tips to How Reduce Menstrual Cramps
|By: Lee Breat | Jan 9 2012 | 651 words | 1259 hits|
After your time is hard enough, you now have to deal with cramps. Cramps during your period is due to uterine contractions.
This usually means that the uterine muscles are contracting too hard. Pain may be mild, moderate or severe. You may feel cramps in your stomach, your back, or bottom of your feet.
1. Keep a healthy diet including fresh fruit and vegetable intake, as well as plenty of water. How specific foods affect my period of trying to keep track. Plenty of fiber, more estrogen is particularly useful in cleansing the body (which can lead to heavier and more painful periods).
2. Take supplements. Some studies suggest that vitamin E, thiamine, and omega-3 supplements may reduce menstrual cramps.  zinc and calcium have been found to reduce cramps, bloating and PMS related symptoms.  calcium and magnesium to reduce muscle soreness, but must be taken every day before 2-3 months to produce a noticeable effect.
3. 3.feeling in religion. In addition, menstrual cramps due to endometriosis or fibroids may have an underlying disorder, in which case surgical removal of tissue may require help to reduce your symptoms.
4. Scientific evidence points to some new xenoestrogens and phytoestrogens actually causing menstrual cramps. Xenoestrogens just "foreign" estrogens that are not actually estrogen, but estrogen copy. Xenoestrogens lotion as chemicals used in every day life may exist in items, shampoo, and laundry soap. Phytoestrogens are plant estrogen that can be found in some herbs. If you avoid xenoestrogens and Phytoestrogens, menstrual cramps will go away. Xenoestrogens and Phytoestrogens can cause magnesium and vitamin B deficiency. A magnesium deficiency can lead to muscle cramps. Neuropathy can cause a vitamin B deficiency. Restless leg syndrome think.
5. Topical natural progesterone can counteract the xenoestrogens and phytoestrogens, xenoestrogens and phytoestrogens in the body weight is not very high. If xenoestrogens and phytoestrogens in the body weight is too high, then topical natural progesterone actually may temporarily increase menstrual camps.
1. Aromatherapy ideas to help you relax, some lavender essential oil in your bath, an oil burner or just sniffing the bottle.
2. Menstrual problems and menstrual cramps to visit your local library for books, it can be very helpful.
3. Some women find that normal activity can also help relieve pain.
4. Also, keep a cat or other small animals wherever you may find help at the top of convulsions. Make sure the animal is calm. Vibration of a purring cat to help your muscles relax, the gentle heat gets rid of cramps.
5. Avoid xenoestrogens and phytoestrogens.
6. Take a chelated Magnesium (but not as much due to loose stools) morning and the B vitamins. Before going to bed to take vitamin B can cause vivid dreams.
7. If you have reduced your xenoestrogen and phytoestrogen load, you may find topical natural progesterone.
8. If you can not get a heating pad, a cat has the same effect can be placed on the abdomen. Cats will also help to relieve that stress can cause cramps.
9. Do not be afraid or embarrassed. This girl / woman is.
10. Take calcium and magnesium supplements every day for 2-3 months. After this time a significant reduction in pain and nausea should start looking. Do not stop taking supplements once you feel better - you need to supply a constant feed your tired muscles of the uterus.
11. Gently massage your stomach, or to get someone else do it for you. This promotes blood flow to tired muscles, which brings more oxygen and nutrients, and removing the acidic byproducts produced by the muscle gets tired.
12. Try several different periods of relief pills. Different brands work better for different women.
1. If you think that the problem can be severe, persistent cramps or excessive bleeding heavily, consult a medical professional. Endomorphisms, ovarian cysts and / or adenomyosis by a professional health care provider needs to rule.
2. Make sure that you avoid caffeine: soda, pop, coffee, etc, etc.. Also, avoid foods high in sugar and sodium.
3. These things do not stop you from enjoying life. If you wear pads every 2 hours or so to change.
Read more onRemedies for Menstrual Cramps
and Dysmenorrhoea Nonhormonal therapy
and Irregular Menstruation Treatment