Define an Irregular Menstruation and Natural Remedies for Irregular Menstruation
|By: Lee Breat | Nov 2 2012 | 568 words | 1480 hits|
Irregular menstruation is not uncommon, affecting about 30% of women of childbearing age. Irregular periods in the normal menstrual cycle, abnormal bleeding. This is probably the latter part of the pre-or bleeding between periods. This may be especially severe bleeding (Menorrhagia) or scanty bleeding. Many women have irregular menstruation time spent on a fixed term, or occur twice each cycle.
Short-term irregular menstruation can be for any reason, such as stress, fatigue and excessive exercise, which is usually rare. Irregular menstrual cycle of women has become a widespread problem. Fifth of women suffer from this problem. There are several reasons the menstrual cycle becomes irregular.
Causes of Irregular Menstrual
Uterine bleeding during irregular pattern is unknown or more likely pressure and food or drug substances, the destruction of milk, and may even be used as anticoagulant blood thinners. Caffeine may act as such, to interrupt the luteal phase.
Heavy caffeine consumers tend to have a short cycle time (less than 24 days) (1) a double risk. The cycle is not heavy, but often more frequently.
Pressure - emotional disorders, mental stress, fatigue, problems, and can change the time interval between the cycles or completely stop the disease caused by your menstrual cycle.
Lifestyle - excessive exercise and intense physical exertion, such as a marathon, you can change your hormones enough to affect your fertility, causing irregular menstruation.
Symptom of Irregular Menstrual
Stomach pain. Yes, they can become a real pain, things can be even worse if they decide to become irregular. Irregular menstruation is a common complaint throughout the menstrual cycle. Under normal circumstances, irregular menstruation, and there is nothing to worry about, but they occasionally may indicate health complications.
With the bleeding. In addition to the normal menstrual bleeding. The differences between these two periods are long or short cycle, rather than the normal. Back to the top of the pelvic pain on one side. Changes in mood and tetchiness are quite common.
The lack of attention, loss of appetite, insomnia, and loss is not uncommon in women suffering from irregular menstruation.
Sometimes, a woman through the heat of fresh meat, which is very worrying, conditions should be taken.
Natural Remedies for Irregular Menstrual
Always recommend that the irregularities in the menstrual cycle, medical advice. You can also taken during the effective natural therapies.
1. Three months of a daily cup of carrot juice drink is a very effective natural treatment of menstrual cycle irregular.
2. Avoid high-calorie food rich in carbohydrates. Adhere to the fresh fruit and vegetables, in order to maintain good eating habits. Pumpkin, chicken, sponge gourd, bitter gourd, dates, papaya, cucumber ideal food to alleviate the disease. Processed food and garbage must be strictly avoided.
3. Such as broccoli, lettuce, spinach, apple iron-rich foods help to reduce anemia and regulate the menstrual cycle.
4. The ferulic are widely used to treat menstrual disorders. Add a teaspoon of hot butter and fry for ten minutes ferulic quarter teaspoon. This mixture is taken regularly with soup or milk.
5 To prepare a mixture of ginger, add a teaspoon of honey. Daily doses of this mixture, and helps to regulate the menstrual cycle.
6. Fenugreek and sesame salad and vegetable intake is very beneficial in the treatment of irregular menstrual periods. This practice should be carried out 2-3 months, in order to obtain the best results.
7. The powder mixture of mint and a teaspoon of honey is useful for the treatment of this disease. A mixture of the need for effective results, 2-3 times daily.
Read more on Irregular Menstrual Cycles
and Natural Herbal Remedies and Female Libido Enhancer