|By: David Gillon | Jan 9 2012 | 453 words | 1187 hits|
When you’re looking for a professional resume service, how do you know if they’re any good?
Of course their advertising will tell you they are the best and their website will probably look professional, even the person on the phone will tell you they do a great job. But it’s a very important decision and you want to make sure you’re choosing the right company that will do the best job and help you get the job you want.
Here are some of the signs of a good professional resume company:
- Their website looks professional and contains all relevant information
- Client focused process; no in person interviews should be required
- Team of professional writers specialising in particular industries
- Examples of their work available to review on their website
- Provides Selection Criteria Writers for government applications
- They supply a Tax Invoice immediately upon payment
- Clear contact details; both phone and email
- A graphic artist or graphic design team
- Clear and reasonable pricing
- Positive client testimonials
- A satisfaction guarantee
- A professional editor
- A quality assurance method that ensures your final product is a perfect professional resume
The most powerful and overlooked tool available in your ‘resume arsenal’ is the graphic resume design of your professional resume. Many people have been told to keep their resumes as simple as possible, no graphics or pictures, but that is a very old fashioned and out-dated point of view.
These days with competition increasing all the time, it is essential you stand out from the sea of other applications immediately and that the hiring manager or recruiter wants to read your resume as a result. It’s not enough to get their attention; it’s about a lasting, professional and compelling first impression. So make sure the company you choose doesn’t use templates, you deserve a unique design that represents you.
If you’ve been onto their website and are confident they look professional and tick the boxes, then give them a call and make sure you’re completely happy before you make a payment.
You should feel comfortable talking with the person you contact, and they should happily answer any and all questions you may have to ensure you are completely comfortable with your decision; pushy sales people who avoid answering questions are a sign you should put the phone down.
Select Resumes is ready to be put to the test in all of the above areas.
We pride ourselves in our ability to produce the best professional resumes. Call 1300 614 714 to find out more.
Selectresumes.com.au offers you comprehensive career services that includes professional resumes
, resume writing service, selection criteria writers
, resumes, resume writing service. Not only will we help you get that job interview, we can also help you get that job.